getting back to nature...



These colored pencils give the phrase "getting back to nature" a new meaning. They actually are sticks with a pencil inside. Needless to say, they are unique and very beautiful. The girls' grandparents got them on a recent trip to South America. I can't remember which country they are from - grandma, grandpa, do you know?

'A' uses them quite a bit in conjunction with crayons. She is great at abstract art.

Rainy here lately - seems that the spring thaw might have begun.

1 comments:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} Says:

Oh that brings back memories :) We used to have pencils made out of sticks and they were so fun to use. I love looking at your photos!
Have a wonderful week,
BChsMamaof3
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!