The day after Christmas


December has just about come and gone. It's such a fast month for me, and for many, many other people I'm sure. So much happens in December, and before I know it, it's over.

A lot of fun things happened here, including:

Trips to our town nursing home to sing for the residents (with 'A's Daisy and 4-H troops)

Christmas cookie-making galore!

Trips to the library where we left with our bags full of books, including Almanzo's story, Farmer Boy

I won the most wonderful gift bag giveaway! The From Scratch Club women (Alexis, Amanda, Christina, Leslie & Sarah) spent the month of December making a collection of edible gifts, and I was lucky enough to win them. Yum! Check out the FSC blog - it's chock full of good info.

Relaxing and laying low, which explains why I haven't been posting

Fighting off a fast-moving chest cold

Gathering gear for ski and snowboard lessons, starting in January

Feeling the Christmas excitement!


Looking forward to January. Definitely.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!