making a mobile


These are the moments that make my heart go all aflutter. 'A' has been working on her "knitting" for two days now. She's taken a bunch of fabric scraps and some paper and made a mobile for 'H'. "She can hang it over her crib and have something to look at."

What makes this so special is that she spent a while yesterday trying to figure out how to connect the fabric and paper pieces before going to her sticker pile and pulling out the big ones. She used those to piece together her mobile. I thought it was a very creative way of handling the issue! The best part was how she kept adjusting it over and over again. She wasn't ready to have it photographed because she wasn't happy with it. Finally it all came together for her and she asked for these photos to be taken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!