
News Flash: my stepfather didn't win the seat on the Town of Eastham Board of Selectmen. Maybe next year.

This weekend we're going to look for a car. The lease on the Passat is up in a few weeks. I know for sure that I have 2 wishes for this next car: I want to fit more people in it; and I want to be able to fit large items in it.
So, we're looking at minivans. We don't know if we want to lease or buy - it really depends on our budget. At this point, we're open to anything, so we're going to visit a few dealerships this weekend.

And do you know what this means? Jeff is giving up the Passat and I am getting a minivan, so guess who gets the Altima? Ding ding ding! Jeff is the lucky winner!

Do you know how many versions of this photo I have? "No, Mommy, don't take my picture."

0 comments:
Post a Comment