under the table and playing


I had the BEST birthday cake today. The best ever. It was an ice cream cake that Jen made herself using Stewart's ice cream, oreo cookies, heath bar and a tasty layer of whipped cream as the frosting, which froze into yummy goodness. I am not an ice cream person, but I became one today. Yum.

Today we applied mole repellent to the grass and a grub killer. Think that will take care of our problems? We're watering it like mad-people because it needs to have a nice drink, followed by a 24-hour rest, before anyone can get near it.

Goodness, I sometimes feel the same way.

Anyway, I would have thought that Grace (aka "Killer") would be outside, stalking those moles and taking care of our problem, but she has been very busy lately just lounging around, eating the expensive food I dish up for her every night.

Tomorrow is Monday and I am really hoping to have some better photos up this week. I really would like to learn how to take better photos of people, so I am going to concentrate on that for a while. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!