
These are THE handprint tiles! They are one of the fundraising options that the folks at FANS - Friends and Neighbors of Ballston Spa - set up to raise money for the new playground at Kelley Park. Our MOMS Club chapter made almost 30 tiles - all of those little handprints with the names and ages of the children look great. I got together with Sharon, Jen and Sue this morning to put the names and ages on the tiles and we banged them out in no time. I'm really happy with the way they look. I'm also happy that various members of my family contributed money so that the girls could each have a tile. The tiles will be on display at the playground and we will be able to go back for years to come and see them.

Today is our wedding anniversary. We're celebrating by ordering in pizza and gourmet salad with a bottle of wine. Mmm, romantic, I know. You know what is even more romantic? Jeff said he is going to paint the family room tonight as his present to me. Now, that's what I call a present! He's right, that will make me happier than anything. That photo of the two of us is from 4 short years ago... how things have changed since then!
0 comments:
Post a Comment