
This is a happy girl. 'H' might not walk yet, might not talk yet, but she certainly does know how to have a good time. This evening she enjoyed rolling and bouncing all over the couch. She had to do it alone, unfortunately - big sister 'A' was in the sick quarters with her dad. 'H' and I don't know exactly what is wrong with them, and as long as we don't catch it, we don't really want to know! Perhaps rolling around and giggling will keep the germs away.

Over the weekend we went to visit friends in Vermont. It's pretty there.
My stepfather, Richard Ryder, is running for selectman in Eastham, Massachusetts. The vote is tomorrow. I just read the write-up in the newspaper about all of the candidates and their positions, and I think his answers are the best. They didn't put any names in the article, which was weird. He is #1.
0 comments:
Post a Comment