The photos are stuck in my camera

Where is my USB cable? Until I find it, the photos are stuck in my camera.

We've had a whirlwind week. 'A' and Jeff got a flu-like bug and are now in recovery, which means that they are just really tired, and probably will be for another few days. In the middle of their sickness, I ate some bad bleu cheese for dinner and spent the entire night regurgitating it. By tomorrow morning I'll be back to drinking coffee and eating breakfast and I'll be 100%.

I did learn something very important that night, something I am sure I will use again and again as my children get older. When you can't keep anything down, don't try to sip water. Drink juice, or something with lots of sugar in it. Finally at 4 am, when I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, I decided to bring my question - "why can't I keep even a sip of water down?" - to my higher power, the Google search engine. As it turns out, water is the kiss of death for sick people. Sugar is King. One sip of sweet Kool-aid later, I was sound asleep and as happy as a clam.

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend and we're looking forward to staying close to home and working on some house projects. We've got a pile of mulch in the driveway, waiting to be spread, and a family room that is primed and just about ready for paint. Woohoo! I am so excited to spiff this place up a little.

Have a great night and I will have my photos up tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!