Regrouping

I've been regrouping.

Tonight Jeff said - sarcastically - "Is your camera broken? What is going on? Do you hate your life and you're not taking photos anymore?"

Actually, it's because I love my life that I'm taking some time to regroup. I'm just about back on track.

Jeff's parents come tomorrow and 'A' is very excited about it. I took her to the doctor today because she was back in fever-mode and to get through the visit, I promised her a juice box. We bought a pack of 8 juice boxes while we waited for her prescription. When we got home, she picked out 2 juice boxes, one for Grandma Shelly and one for Grandpa Neal. She then proceeded to stick the straws in them because she wanted them to be ready for her grandparents!

The doctor's visit: as it turns out, the mini-flu she had last week is still with her. The doctor said she's seen it going around. It starts with a fever, followed by a few days of complete exhaustion, followed by another round of fever. On top of it all, she has an ear infection. She did mention that her ear hurt last week, but she said it once and never fussed with her ear, so I didn't make much of it. Anyway, I am fully anticipating a few more days of exhaustion from her and hopefully we'll all be 100% soon!

Photos to come - I needed some time to myself. Thanks for understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!