
We spent some time outside today.

If you are ever in the mood to shake up your routine and add some unstructured time to your life, I highly recommend having your children get a stomach bug. You really don't know what is going to come next when they have it. :) Both 'A' and 'H' are hopefully on the mend soon!

We started painting our family room! 2+ years after moving in and we're just getting around to it. This whole house is begging to be painted. I'm so proud of Jeff for plowing ahead with this project, despite the fact that his "free time" isn't very free. Soon I'll be able to show you photos that will transform the room from off-white 'yuck' to a soft sage green.

2 comments:
I like the "Photo a day" concept for your blog. Neat pics too. If you're ever bored check out my blog. Its full of weird and interesting things from all over the internet.
The Web is Weird
Post a Comment