
I have been in non-stop motion all week. Just stuff, you know? Computer work, sewing, MOMS Club newsletter, Kelley Park stuff... plus some purely fun things, like a tour of the grocery store with 'A', a Mother's Day tea at her class today and cooking group with the ladies yesterday... along with some not-so-fun but necessary stuff like keeping the house organized and my family fed. Was that a run-on sentence? I'm not sure if I can think straight enough to tell at this point.
I am craving stillness and the chance to look at something soothing. Have you had the chance to check out the Noticing Project? I always find something worth admiring there. Here's a link to yesterday's set of photos - I think they're beautiful.
My sister Jennifer sent me this link today with the comment, "this is the nicest website ever." I completely agree. Just open up to the home page and sit and watch the images change... and enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment