ID-10-T error


I meant to post this photo yesterday after I took it, but Jeff and I got caught up in trying to solve my computer problems and I ran out of time. This is part of 'A's birthday present. It's a felt board with a school room scene on one side and a playground on the other. The board comes with about 50 pieces of felt - children, a teacher, desks, toys, books, etc. The best part is that the board folds in half and comes with a plastic storage pouch, so it is perfect for travel. 'A' loves this toy. My friend Sarah sells them.

I've been trying to upload a SQL database to a server and get a website working but I'm having a lot of trouble doing it. Last night when I went to bed Jeff told me that I would wake up in the morning and know just what to do. That's not exactly true, but I did wake up with some troubleshooting ideas, and I have a better idea of the problem now. Well, actually, I still have the same problem - I can't connect to the database - and the people at APlus hosting are completely unqualified for their positions as support techs and it's making me crazy. The ultimate problem is that I have an ID-10-T error and the IDIOT in this case is the support guy who is not able to give me any of the information I need to get this site up and running.

Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!