While we were out and about yesterday, our first real snow of the season fell. This is a morning look at our winter wonderland. The girls are excited to go out and play and I'm looking forward to showing them how to roll a snowperson. It seemed like all of the snow last year was light and fluffy, perfect for snow angels, but not great for building structures. We're happy about the snow we got yesterday.


Looking forward to spending some family time at home and putting up the tree after church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!