How do you do at bowling? Are you better than a two year old? I'm not.

Jeff's parents are here and we've been having fun. We went bowling and I was beat by everyone. That's okay, I play to have a good time, not to win. And with a competitive four year old like mine, I can use all the chances I get to demonstrate that point.


In addition to a game of bowling, we went to the Tang Museum of Art at Skidmore College. There was only one exhibit up - about the Hudson Museum. It wasn't enough to get a feel for it, so I'll go back another time.


To follow up on our cold issues, 'A' did indeed end up with a secondary infection, much to my surprise, and to the surprise of everyone at the doctor's office. Her nose has been runny and today she woke up feeling cold - something that is not normal for her. I took her to the doctor today and sure enough, she has a sinus infection. I bet if she learned to blow her nose better, she would be healthier. She's a great kid, but just so obstinate in some ways.


No progress on making our own handkerchiefs. I have some ideas about fabric though. Flannel? For softness and absorbency? I'll start there.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!