It feels really good...

It feels really good to have a clean desk, clean bookshelves, and cleaned-out dresser drawers. It feels really good to know that Jeff is finishing up the wall repair in our bedroom and is almost ready to paint. It feels really good to know that we're repainting the bedroom our favorite shade of green (Benjamin Moore "Harbour Town"). It feels really good to know that all of my baby and toddler gear and clothing is being prepped to sell and give away. It all feels really good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!