the rest of the day...


Here is the rest of the day, before we scooted off to the gym so I could work out and then home again (rush rush!) for a quick dinner before I left for that UU meeting.


We haven't had any measurable new snow for a while and our yard is covered with tracks of all kinds - human and animal. We have gray foxes and deer that run straight through the backyard and into the front. They come up in what looks like droves from 2 separate paths in the woods. I wonder if everyone else in our neighborhood has this kind of animal traffic?


One of the things I love about winter is the way you can see the sun resting against the trees in the distance. You just can't see that in the summer. It never does reach the ground back there in the summer because the leaf cover is too dense. Now that it's winter, the woods have opened up and the sun looks so wonderful and magical in there.


:: Bunny tracks? I think so. ::








:: We got a Wii! This is something we've wanted for a while but never made a move to buy. Now we can jump around the living room and shoot hoops all evening! ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!